11.7.11

クワガタにチョップしたらタイムスリップした



MOAR AMAZING GUMI SONGS

I think this one would be more amazing if I knew what the lyrics were saying. At least ths pictures were pretty and nice. :V

So I think I saw this somewhere and it has to do with stagbeetles and time slipping. Right. according to youtube, "Time-Warped After Chopping My Stag Beetle".

EDIT: Found lyrics here: http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/lyrics.php Man, actually watching the video, I think I would feel really sad watching myself die... not only that, probably scared too. The video itself is silly but that concept in itself seems highly philosophical and makes you worried. I mean come on, you now know you only have 50 years to live? (Well ok, "only" is probably a bad word considering she probably has lived about 16 years so far). Nevertheless... its both fascinating and scary at the same time.

Like a lot of things in life!

No comments: