12.1.10

Vocaloid vs. Facebook

The Vocaloid Fan Page is getting shut down. WTF?
=====
Dear members of the vocaloid fan page. I have an important and sad announcement to make. Because of facebook's idiotic rules and progressive screwing up of the terms of service, they are now requiring that this "FAN PAGE" to be authenticated with the official Vocaloid site. I assume they are referring to Crypton and the other vocaloid companies. This page is not affiliated with any official vocaloid companies, and is and always will be a fan page.

But yea unfortunately the party's over, and they're going to freeze this page in the next 3 weeks. I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who was a fan of the page up until now. If anyone has suggestions on what can be done, feel free to voice them. From reading threads on facebook about owners of other pages, it's pretty much a lost hope.

Well it was fun while it lasted. Facebook Sucks.
皆さん長い間お世話になりました。
ヾ(・ω・`)ノバイヾ(・ω・`)ノバイ
=====
Well I wasn't an AVID fan of the fan page but it was most definitely one of the better, if not best fan page I've joined (I have joined quite a couple). Their daily Vocaloid links are especially entertaining because I typically only go after GUMI (and Yuki, but she doesn't have much of any songs being released) and not the other Vocaloids. I don't want to sort through the hundreds of Miku songs coming in every day when she isn't my favorite singer in the first place. Plus occasional Rin and Luka was good too. No other fan page was that helpful, or that useful, or that much fun.

ReasonToWasteTimeOnFacebook--;

No comments: