30.1.10

White Album

I don't get why lovers need to lie to each other. :V

Well that aside I think the general trend in all these anime is to make the girl(s) as pure as possible, but because they have to balance it out (after all, a human only has a limited amount of good and bad) they put all the possible impurities into the male characters. Well I don't think this is that bad of an anime, especially since its sources come from a rather old game. Its just rather disappointing to see a male character that seemed decent at first reveal himself to be rather weak as time goes on.

I think this might have to do with the issue of anime adaptions of visual novels, and them trying to go through everyone's path making the guy look like a terrible person. But then again they might be doing this on purpose... :V

Honestly the show confused me a lot for a good amount of the series. I was always like "Why is he doing this?" or "Why is she doing this"? The one thing this show does a lot better than a lot of other drama/romance like shows I've watched is that it keeps me watching, mainly because I'm constantly asking these questions. I'm wondering about the behavior, the rational meaning behind the way the characters act. Perhaps there isn't, and perhaps this is exactly what the writers want. Still, its quite bothersome. I'm always thinking "What's the underlying meaning behind this person doing that?" Aside from the main character, I always am thinking some characters have a secret motive. Especially the manager, I can't help but think she's not just doing this to tease the protagonist like the idiot that he is. I think watching it through I kind of feel that, she does support the relationship with him and Yuki in her own way (kind of like pretty much everyone else in the entire show), that 1. She really does want to protect Yuki from scandals 2. She is doing what she's doing to keep the boy "preoccupied from waiting" << Is what I want to say until I watched episode 25 :V

After thinking it over I think she just really, really likes Yuki and wants Yuki to like her back. This is the only conclusion I can get when she admits her loss and says the things she did only pushed the one she loved away from her. It also made her conclude that the boy is a terrible player and everything she did to make the protagonist seperate from Yuki, only made herself become seperated instead.

I think this is the conclusion she was getting at. I could be wrong, because the whole presentation done with White Album in general is just so unclear sometimes (the issue with the manager being the most unclear). I think in the end the manager just proves to the audience how weak the protagonist is. :V Wanting attention, using the whole "I don't really love you but I'll do everything else to you anyway, even what lovers are supposed to do" to almost everyone else. I think this anime really makes me confused as to what their idea of "love" really is.

NEVERMIND I WATCHED EPISODE 26 I KNOW WHO SHE IS IN LOVE WITH NOW HAHA I'M AN IDIOT

And why she was so devoted to Yuki! :V

(Yes I'm writing this post as I'm watching the episodes)

SO HIM THROWING AWAY THE ROCK-MEDAL IS LIKE HIM THROWING AWAY FEELINGS THAT THE GIRLS GIVE HIM, INSTEAD OF (like his father told him) TELLING THE GIRLS DIRECTLY THAT HE DOESN'T WANT THEM.

His true jerk-ness is revealed.

Wait he's been a jerk just because he threw away a rock that a childhood friend gave him a long time ago? WELL, this is anime, so I guess that happens...

Oh well it wasn't too bad. I just didn't like how the protagonist turned out. V:

No comments: