31.12.09

2009

The year is almost ending and since I have no life I'll just blog about this year in particular. I think that, when comparing this year to the other years, its probably quite appropriate to write about it (in contrast to the other years, which just pass by without much of my notice) for one particular reason: I had nothing to do this year, although that's not quite accurate. But the main point is that I didn't have serious stress-inducing school projects for an entire year (I'm working on a research project but that's not nearly as frustrating as school can be, ironically) and so my entire year was relaxing, almost like a fun-trip (almost).

(Well, I suppose the main reason I never did end-of-the-year writeups for the other years is normally around this time I'd be playing Ragnarok Online :V)

That being said, it's not a lie that I feel a sense of apprehension for this upcoming year, when I (supposedly) am getting into graduate school. There are some worries that float around, such as what kind of strenuous events will come up when I get to grad school, or the possible bomb-drop of not getting into a (good) grad school at all. I'm pretty sure that 2009 will be one of the most relaxing years I've had and I'm going to have for a long long time. Possibly the only time I'd be more at ease in my past than this year would be something during my elementary school days.

Now that being said, just because this is the most relaxing year doesn't mean this is the most fun and exciting year I've had so far ( I probably don't remember my most exciting year anyway). But since we're supposed to be talking about 2009 we can talk about some of the main highlights for me, such as my obsession over GUMI WHICH CAME OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR... *ahem*

...

Ok yea that's probably the main event in 2009 that struck my interest. :V

Besides GUMI, I got a job and figured out (most of?) the differences between being a student and a worker without having any serious issues or culture shock; I learned I do better with in silico experiments than with in vitro experiments; I tried socializing more, not too sure it succeeded; and other various topics I forgot or failed to announce.

...

Doing these end-of-the-year things seems difficult, I think this is the last time I'll ever write anything up like this ever again. V:

No comments: