7.12.09

Eternal Snow

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8990537

by Luka.

After hearing a few of her good songs more recently, I think Luka is indeed much better than just a lower-keyed version of Miku. I think she still has her areas (especially seen in this Luka version of the ending to "Full Moon wo Sagashite") where her "artificiality" comes out, but she really is a good vocaloid. I still think she's one step (maybe a small step) behind GUMI in that GUMI has something in all of her voices that adds to her realism (except in parts where they purposely remove it), but right now I think that can be up in the air in terms of whether that's just my personal preference rather than an actual fact.

Regardless, cheers for reminding me of my past early days when I first got into anime! And did a significant commentary about FMWS because I thought it was so good... >.>

No comments: