18.12.09

miki's "Milky Milky"

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm9121230

I've stated before that I didn't really like miki's voice becaus it was too much like Miku's voice, but this video I think proves me wrong. I think there's still reminants of Miku's voice lying in there, but either the producer of this song did a REALLY good job at changing miki's settings, or did a very nice job of using the music to cover up her bad parts. I get the sense its mostly the latter, because I believe the strength of the beat and the other "accessory" sounds around miki's voice actually helps suppress some of her less desirable voice traits. I'd have to listen to a version with her voice only to be absolutely sure, though. Still nevertheless, cheers! Looks like I was too quick to judge you, miki.

No comments: