16.3.10

Japanese Vanille

This is turning into a twitter rather than an actual blog.

Actually its always kind of been like that... :V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ChYEcZVBaU

Maybe I am biased from all the anime I watched, but for whatever reason I think the Japanese Vanille is much more natural. Also, more onee-chan like than I anticipated. I blame the shota.

Regardless, Japanese or English, I like Vanille's "I actually know more than you guys think but I'll just pretend I'm ditzy and stupid" attitude throughout the game right now :D

Also appreciating Sezh's "OH SHI----" moments. Man if I can control who I play throughout the games those two would be the only two characters I'd ever need.

EDIT: ACTUALLY I'D ALSO PREFER A SERAH THANK YOU VERY MUCH--

I heard there was rumor of a FFXIII-2, as cheesey as it sounds. (I think at best it should be downloadable content, and free at that please :V) IF THERE IS THEY BETTER MAKE SERAH A PLAYABLE CHAR THOUGH D:

1 comment:

Akuun said...

I've always liked the concept of "wise fool" characters, too.