17.3.10

Meme-stealing

:V yes totally from her.

As you can see it seems this can apply to a variety of topics so I'm just going to cover the two most popular fads for japanese fanboy otakus right now. I was also going to do KEY or KyoAni but I don't think I really know them THAT well. Except for twisted conceptions of them beating up each other from a particular game I play.

btw "LOVE" is such a rediculously strong word. I'd rather prefer "like" so interpret "love" as "like", I don't truly have romantic feelings towards any of them.

Except GUMI.

VOCALOID
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Hatsune Miku. Well, anyone who has ANY exposure to VOCALOID and likes it, would probably say that, I'm pretty sure. V:
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Megpoid GUMI. WHO KNEW a character with such poor design sounds so awesome?!?
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Meiko, I'm not quite sure why people like her (aside from her image), her voice is pretty bad since its the first VOCALOID.
Actually, I don't quite get the appeal of miki, either.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Kaai Yuki? More like everyone ignores her...
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Kagamine Rin... kind of like the opposite of GUMI, when she first came out I thought she was cute, but then I think I didn't like her shorts or something. Meltdown was good, but I don't really like too much other stuff besides Meltdown.
6. The character I would shag anytime: That's a terrible terminology.
...
GUMI
7. The character I'd want to be like: Kiyoteru!! Teacher Vocaloid ahoy!!
8. The character I'd slap: Kaito. And maybe every fangirl that hounds after him.
9. A pairing that I love: GUMI + anyone... :V Probably GuMiKu the most just because GUMI gets more popularity that way. :V Oh! And Gakupo + GUMI have cute pics on Pixiv.
10. A pairing that I despise: Hmm... I don't think I hate anyone in particular... I just don't really care about anyone else besides GUMI. :P
11. Favorite character: WELL GEE I DON'T KNOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK, MY AUDIENCE?
12. My five favorite characters: GUMI, Kaai Yuki, Hatsune Miku, Kiyoteru, Hiyori (UTAU, terribly unpopular though)
13. My five least favorite characters: Meiko, miki, TaoLuka, that tsundere version of Miku, That weird transgender character they made... wtf who is s/he
14. Which character I am most like: Kiyoteru maybe? But not as mature, I guess. :x
15. My deep, dark fandom secret: It wouldn't be a secret if I told you? (Actually I just can't think of one right now.)

Touhou
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Alice Margatroid, I saw her on the plooshmer wiki icon and thought she was cute. :V
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Reisen. I blame Scarlet Weather Rhapsody for making her a loli.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Utsuho. I dunno people, she seems pretty stupid being a bird-brain, so what if she has a nuke on her right arm, that just makes it all the more scary...
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Satori and her sister seems pretty unpopular. However I might be wrong since I saw some people fanboying over her recently. :V
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Hong Meiling... she really never did anything wrong, just... more characters came in...
6. The character I would shag anytime: INTERPRETED NOW AS VISUALLY, THE CUTEST: Hina the curse Yokai. GUMI and her Gumiracle has nothing to do with it. Well, maybe.
7. The character I'd want to be like: Satori, she has freakin' mind-reading powers!!!
8. The character I'd slap: Marisa? Stop picking on Alice! D:
9. A pairing that I love: Haven't really seen enough pairings... Sakuya + Hong Meilin seem the funniest though.
10. A pairing that I despise: Hmm... Maybe Marisa + Reimu just because it seems soooooo cliche...
11. Favorite character: Probably Kaguya Houraisan.
12. My five favorite characters: Kaguya Houraisan, Alice Margatroid, Reisen U Inaba, Satori Komeji, Shanghai.
13. My five least favorite characters: Utsuho, that jealousy Yokai on stage 2 of SA, Nazrin that rat thing from UFO, Eirin (too old, I think), Kanako
14. Which character I am most like: Sometimes like Alice, sometimes like Marisa.
Like MegaMari!!
15. My deep, dark fandom secret: I suck at these danmaku games.

EDIT: SO APPARENTLY SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO ASSIGN ME THE FANDOMS but I only have 2, so she'll assign the last one. She says those two were ones that she'd pick anyway.

And so that's how it goes so if moar people want to do this tell me and I will torture you with fandom questions.

1 comment:

Akuun said...

These memes are usually kind of fun but the questions here seem a little... overly fangirlish.