11.3.10

Mangaka Idols

http://kotaku.com/5489757/chinas-cutest-comic-book-artist/gallery/

From one of the comments on this topic:

"Why do Asians age slower? I mean, I have Asian friends who are in their 20s and they look like they're still in high school!"

*appears to be a victim of this*

On another note, if a good amount of asian people appear decently younger than they actually are, I suppose the Japanese Legislature about the "no H of underage children" isn't going to do too much since we all look pretty young anyway! It will probably only take out those that look obviously like 5 year olds or something.

:V I hope I can be a high school student forever!

1 comment:

Akuun said...

People in real life usually think I'm older than I am. I think online impressions of me are mixed.

I must be doing something wrong.

On a side note, my mom used to be mistaken as my sister on a regular basis when she was in her forties.