15.3.10

"Oshiete Ageru" vs "World is Mine"

This had to be posted somewhere.

"Oshiete Ageru" is the second song on supercell's "Sayanora Memories" single.

"World is Mine" is a really popular Miku song (one of the first songs where I was actually really impressed by Miku's singing).

I was initially ranting to someone (well more like, the first person I could get my hands on) on how Oshiete Ageru was about 90% "World is Mine" recycled, which I thought was disappointing. Consequently, I can hear a bit more difference now that I play the two songs back to back, main difference being that Oshiete Ageru is more in the minor scale (or at least the minor feel), while World is Mine has more majority major scales.

...Still, I find the songs REALLY similar. Well, I think Ryo can do that since its all his music anyway. :V

No comments: