16.11.03

A case of severe immunal response to a uninvited pathogen

I was sick this weekend.

Apparently, I get sick at social events. Literally. First time, in some counterstike online gaming place, I got sick and nearly vomited. This weekend I was sick... Homecoming weekend. not that it really mattered, wasn't going anyway, but...-Guai
Gosh DARNIT did a lot of time go down the drain for my recovery. I could have finished a great deal of work if I wasn't sick. College Applications, english work, bio studying... all the things which I planned this weekend, all unfinished. What a real problem. -Thomas
However, I'm not all too disappointed at the inopportune timing of my sickness. In fact, being sick right now... actually isn't that bad compared to being sick at a test day or a regular school day for that matter. Sure, now I have to make up a bunch of work, but nevertheless, I can still do it without having severe "dang I should drop IB Diploma now" problems. Also, by being sick I am once again reminded that I should not be too technical and reasoning at all things by actually experiencing sickness again... the pain and agony of being sick, its only part of being human, thus I need it to be less... desensitized. Speaking of agony, I realize after being burning and dried up inside my bed while it was raining outside that dying by fire would be really quite painful. Not like drowning would be much better. My #1 preference is still Carbon Monoxide; From what I've heard, you die by falling asleep! Of course, no one actually came back from the dead and said that, but hey, the scientists said that. >.> <.< -Engi
Should start on math now... Ya know, you didn't get any piano done over this weekend. -Thomas
I know... -_-.... -Engi

No comments: