29.11.03

Sal2 reveals that he's just human like us

TheMysteriousBox: have you ever contemplated on your own stupidity?
TheMysteriousBox: oh yea yes you have
Numberonemole: No
TheMysteriousBox: with girls :P
Numberonemole: No no no
Numberonemole: That not stupid..that just...
Numberonemole: Male..ness..
TheMysteriousBox: you must acknowledge, that's one sign of stupidity in your field. :P
TheMysteriousBox: male = human
TheMysteriousBox: human = stupid
Numberonemole: Teenage male=non-human
TheMysteriousBox: but teenage male=stupid still
Numberonemole: I just never contemplate my own stupidity
TheMysteriousBox: the whole process of reproduction, phermones and attraction to the opposite gender is humanity
TheMysteriousBox: and its primitiveness
TheMysteriousBox: alright perhaps you never contemplated. just acknowledge then? :P
Numberonemole: Primitive, but enjoyable, or so I've been told by others.
TheMysteriousBox: others who are stupid. :P
Numberonemole: Acknowledge..no...accept I can improve, yes.
TheMysteriousBox: you're in denial. :P
Numberonemole: I never said I wasn't stupid sometimes, I just don't contemplate it.
TheMysteriousBox: then acknowledge that you have stupid times just as other humans do. :P
Numberonemole: I accept I can improve on myself.
TheMysteriousBox: I will take that as "yes I'm stupid sometimees"

No comments: