29.11.03

Three posts in a day. Is this insane or what?

Meh, I have a random thought to bring out.
Love is very... interesting thing. No, I did not fall in love, I was just reading my friend's melo thingy and his overemotional statements. One thing I keenly observed was that he constantly told of how love ruined him, yet now he apparently has a new girlfriend or something. This is very curious for me. How can something so painful and affecting of him (I know his grades, they aren't so great) be something he continues to yearn for? Perhaps it is something like drugs. I suppose so.
Though, one thing I fear is what if this happens to me. And furthermore, if "love" does not go through, will I be able to live on? Alas, the best thing to do is hope I never have to deal with this, or at the very most, deal with it only with my family. >.> You can't really break up with a sister though, can you? ^-^
Emotion seems to express very negative side effects. I wonder... how much better can humanity be without emotion? At the very least, to strip down emotion... without side effects, of course. Not like modern day anti-depressents. Hmm. I feel sorry for people like my friend, though I wonder if I should.

No comments: