20.11.03

SAL2's HAS A LOW POINT IN HIS EVILNESS

TheMysteriousBox: your skill, thirst for violence and powerhungryness really suits the politican
Numberonemole: Lets say you have 2 groups...The Dancers and The Runners
TheMysteriousBox: becomes a revolutionary
TheMysteriousBox: start the next wave of... Salism
TheMysteriousBox: because for you to be in science... :/ I think you're a little to concerned about taking over the world than to concentrate on your work
Numberonemole: I perfer not polotics, but trying to use peoples stupidy against them
TheMysteriousBox: hello lawyers
TheMysteriousBox: "I SUE YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SAY I'LL GET FAT AT MCDONALDS
Numberonemole: That is to low of an evil, even for me
TheMysteriousBox: EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS ON THE LABEL 100 G OF FAT"
TheMysteriousBox: :o Sal2 has a low?
Numberonemole: Yes..lawyars

No comments: