8.11.03

Work Overload

College Applications, School Homework, Science Bowl, and Panel Testing for Piano... I have quite a bunch of things to do. In fact, I should be doing these thigns right now!!! GO GO GO!!! -Thomas.
....
...
No. I'm busy playing chess. :P -Guai
-_-;;- Thomas.

Alright enough with the inner voices. I'm finished with my 4000 word lab! YIPEE!!! Well, kind of. First, I still need references and an abstract. -_- then, I still have over the word limit, EVEN THOUGH I already reduced it by like, a bunch. -__- ah well. Lets handle stress one at a time right?
Thomas: You still have your college applications.
SHUT UP ALREADY!! ONTO CHESS!!!!
Engi: Hey you're not done with Piano lessons yet!
.
.
Guai: Argh.

*goes to... do something, depends on which of the three win the fight in my head*

No comments: