1.2.10

February Wallpaper



I kind of made a new wall paper but not really, all I did was took a (cool!) Miku "Chain Girl" image from pixiv and expanded the edges a little through smudging(horizontal pixel size was 1220, my screen size is 1280, dude wtf!!). For that reason I won't go posting it on facebook or anywhere else claiming its mine because I didn't actually do anything...

But I post it here for two reasons:

1. This is a cool wallpaper based off a cool song that Miku did. See previous "Miku Spree" topic.
2. THIS IS A SYMBOLIC INTERPRETATION OF MY LAPTOP RIGHT NOW. At least until I get my new laptop. As you can see, my laptop is an innocent little girl that is very sad and struggling desperately just to open programs for me. For the record it took me almost 30 minutes to take a screenshot, save it, and post it on this blog.

...ITS NOT THE LAPTOP'S FAULT, POOR LAPTOP IS LIKE POOR MIKU, ALL CHAINED UP (most likely with junk that I keep on this computer >.>). At the very least my laptop has a cool wallpaper for now. :(

No comments: