14.4.10

FF and other things

FFXIII and Ragnarok Online: My Minstrel was totally a Paradigm Shifter.

Level 5 Ravager: Epic elemental damage with DS and AV.
Level 4 Synergist: Support with songs like Magic Strings and Impressive Riff, and MC
Level 4 Saboteur: Frost Joke! Status arrows with melody strike! Pang Voice!
Level 2 Commando: Having some aspd I can run in and ram enemies with my instrument while dodging some attacks, plus steal!!
Level 1 Medic: Level 1 heal...
Level 1 Sentinel: I'm agi type so I can dodge, but I'm probably as good of a tank as Hope is with his pathetically low HP...

Unlike how other people usually stick to one or two types of roles in RO, I always thought my minstrel was more of a "jack of all trades" char so I thought the concept of paradigm shift was cool.

*stringstringstring* PARADIGM SHIFT-RAVAGER DS DS ARROW VULCANNNN PARADIGM SHIFT - SABOTEUR Pang Voice FROST JOKE PARADIGM SHIFT - RAVAGER AV FINISHERRRRR

Yeah I'm a geek.


Final Fantasy VI and Vocaloid
Since you can rename everyone in FFVI, who would be what? Disregarding gender since there are only 3 girls in FFVI yet the girls vastly outnumber the guys in Vocaloid:

Terra - Miku (Of course)
Locke - Kaito (Ok, appropriate enough)
Edgar - ? Maybe Rin
Sabin - ? Maybe Ren?
Cid - Gakupo (they both use a sword)
Gao - GUMI (similar color theme, both hyper and cool and awesome!!)
Celes - Luka (the cooooool girl.)
Relm - Kaai Yuki (LOLI)
The old guy (I forgot his name) - Kiyoteru (takes care of Relm!)
Shadow - ? miki? since Relm/old Guy/Shadow go together like the AHS group
Moogle - ?
Umateru (or whatever that yeti thing is) - ?
That guy that lives in a monster's stomach - ?

I'm missing Meiko but that's ok, she doesn't really fit anywhere right now.

Maybe as Umateru :V

No comments: