18.4.10

Song of the Month

Recently I got the idea of having a "song of the month". The song of the month is basically a song that gets stuck in my head the entire month I find that I really like, and ultimately start listening to for the span of about a month. Sure there are other songs but usually good songs come with a time span of about a month in between, each (imo). Its not just because I decided to choose a good song each month, but really the other way around; it seems that a catchy song happens to come along, oddly, every month or so.

For example, since I just began this, I'll start with some catchy songs I've heard from the start of this year to right now:

January: Kimi no Shira Nai Monotagari (supercell) - From Bakemonogatari
February: SPiCa (ToKu) - Hatsune Miku song (he also did Blue Bird, my favorite GUMI song)
March: Sayonara Memories (supercell) - It actually came out in January but I didn't hear it until around this time :(
April: Yowamushi Monburan (DECO*27) - the GUMI song I posted 3 posts before this one. Or was it two? Not the Ren or the Oppai one, that's for sure. :V

No comments: