12.4.10

Hatsune Miku Append

http://www.crypton.co.jp/mp/pages/prod/vocaloid/cv01a.jsp

An upgrade to Miku, for those who don't know already.

I haven't heard any of the songs, but I do have a few words on the new character design. First off, I am utterly confused at how her new skirt works. I can't seem... to visualize it? It defies physics! What is it made of! What is its shape! What IS it? :V Maybe when the last image comes out I can figure it out...

Aside from that, I would have to admit that one thing Crypton does well with their vocaloids is make their character icons good (at least this is the case when Miku came out). I mean, I may think GUMI is better but when her first character design came out it seemed god-awful and I totally didn't expect I'd like any of her songs. The original Miku design was very cute, and this one is just... nice, I suppose? The elbow gloves help a lot, yea... the elbow gloves... :V The new Miku certainly has more of a "mature" feel rather than the "cute" feel from the original Miku.

Lets hope the songs that come out live up to the new character design!

EDIT: OH SHI- It looks like the few fanart of Miku APPEND on Pixiv draws her blouse with a slit in the middle... or rather, the "tie" that Miku used to have is now actually just a lift-up middle part of Miku APPEND's blouse? ...Really???

Man I don't know that's just weird, or perverted...:V

No comments: