6.4.10

FFXIII Summons

After seeing Vanille's summon a couple of times, I have come to some conclusions about everyone's summon.

Lightning: Most epic and dramatic summoning sequence. It was certainly the one that inspired the "WOAH COOL" kid in me when I first saw it.
Snow: Most H Summons. Well, this was established before the game came out after people figured out how they turned into the motorcycle...
Sazh: Best summon commentary. Well, Sazh is always making the most jokes and useless puns in the game, but I like him because of that, it keeps the game from becoming too serious!
Fang: Most "evil-looking" summon, which I guess is appropriate according to the story? I didn't see anything too special about Fang's summon. Oh, also Fang's summon is the only summon that doesn't seem to turn into a machine of any sort-- no wait I lied, Lightning's doesn't turn into a machine either.
Hope: Appears to be the most powerful summon out of all of them. Which is appropriate enough considering how weak Hope is (in terms of HP and defense).
Vanille: Most H Summoner scenes. Vanille, do you really have to make weird sounds when your summon is doing its finishing move? D:

1 comment:

Akuun said...

Maybe she's enjoying the summoning a little too much.