15.10.06

Analysis of my Combo ability in EFZ

Only for Misuzu and Makoto. Maybe I'll do Mizuka and Tohno later, but so far I like playing with Misuzu and Makoto.

Misuzu:
Ability to Theorize Combos in situation-
Corner: 100%
Midscreen: 90%

Starting the Correct (Theorized, Combo I meant to do) Combo in:
Practice Mode: 85%
VS CPU: 65%
VS Player: 50%

Continuing a Combo Chain for a decent amount of time (whether I had planned it or not):
Practice Mode: 95%
VS CPU: 70%
VS Player: 30% (I keep on missing the wall bounce combos, dammit! D:)

Makoto
Ability to Theorize Combos in situation-
Corner: 90% (All of them pretty much made up myself without any help from replays... well, one combo replay but the technique I acquired is rather hard to execute and I'm not quite ready to put it properly into any of my combos, though I can theorize how it would work)
Midscreen: 5% (OMG all I can do is AB-shoot-shoot-shoot can't even dash-combo D:)

Starting the Correct (Theorized, Combo I meant to do) Combo in:
Practice Mode: 75%
VS CPU: 45%
VS Player: 20%

Continuing a Combo Chain for a decent amount of time (whether I had planned it or not):
Practice Mode: 65%
VS CPU: 40%
VS Player: 0% (T_T ;_; /sob)

Misuzu I suppose is easy to combo with; anyone who test-played with her agrees that she's probably really easy to combo with, so I guess I learned most about comboing from her. Consequently, I can combo with her the best, assuming I could get anything down with reasonable accuracy...
Makoto I really like because somehow I feel that her play style is just the play style I was meant to play, not really the same with Misuzu (although obviously, I got used to Misuzu's playing style and now I can combo :P somewhat). Makoto is rediculously hard to combo with, though, because she has short stubby arms that can whiff even if you're right next to the opponent... (or maybe Misuzu was just rediculously easy to combo with) But thanks to what I learned from Misuzu comboing with Makoto isn't nearly as hard as it would have been if I started with her first off, though if I did start with her first off, I bet I would be able to get used to her more quickly than Misuzu save the combos... Currently my strategy with her is pretty much be as annoying as hell :p Hurray for priority moves! (Which Misuzu seriously lacks)
As a side note, the damage from a 60 hit juice loop using four feathers < Level 3 GaoGaoFire. -_-;; Well, its a good combo to mock your opponent if you have nothing else to do but combo!

No comments: