14.10.06

Something odd about this flyer...

When I logged into facebook, they have this column for "flyers" and advertising junk, just like every other site does. Well, except they usually specialize in people actually on facebook advertising rather than some random "invest in your home loan!" company from who knows where. But this was interesting, it was an advertisement about a research study which I found... uh... probably not too effective if you ask me.

"Dyslexia and The Brain
Are you Dislexic? Participate in a brain imaging study! We'll take pictures of your brain while you read, and we'll give you a copy. Compensation provided. "

I wonder how many Dyslexics actually surf the internet, much less have a facebook account and can read an advertisement with size 10 font. I mean, its a great idea of course, research is always a good idea, but I think this time they should be more vocal about it rather than placing an add on facebook...

No comments: