11.10.06

And the days fly by...

Haha, I noticed my last entry was my first ochem test... that was like a month ago!! I had my other ochem test yesterday, it sucked too! :p But I think I can scratch some points up by digging through my ochem book and showing them some stuff...

My EE test sucked. Whoot, that really worries me. Now I have to focus on EE, which is really a bother.

Uh, last is, lab is consuming my life. Well, oh well. I'm in lab right now, coincidentally. 9 PM... waiting for my transfer to finish so I can put my blots in antibody... Not bad for tonight, not like staying up till 1 AM last week... in the lab... But, I do worry that my lab work will affect my academics (refer to EE) and so I realize, I need to either control and seriously organize my lifestyle, make less mistakes, and ( D: D: D: ) sleep less.

My head hurts from eating too much products containing MSG. I feel like beating people up with Makoto in EFZ.

CHAOS!!!

Thomas T. Reusbucks would not approve of this post, it is very unprofessional. -_-;; I speak of more organization when I lack it even in this blog post.

I'm just writing whatever comes to mind. I know last couple of days I've been thinking about philosophical things and the concept of stress and mistakes and everything that's been going wrong with my experiment/life this past week, but I feel braindead right now and can't think it up. DAMMIT!!

Oh that's right, I remember now, the internet makes me stupid. This would have been a more thought out topic to talk about but I can't think right now. But I will discuss this some day. I'm smart without the internet. I plan things, organize things, work hard. With the internet, I sit in my chair wondering what I'm doing half the time when I'm doing nothing. Um, I'll get back to that in another post. More professionally. Hopefully while the internet hasn't dumbed me down yet.

TONY IF YOU READ THIS... lets find time to play EFZ. :( Since I'm pretty sure Tony's the only person who bothers checking my blog. :P

No comments: