23.10.06

A Possible Random Story Arc stemming from...

The Anime Club group I go to?

I frequently think up random stories involving characters sometimes based off of people I know, sometimes completely original. I had at one time wondered if I could ever form a story based on the people I knew from Anime Club, and alas, today, with my overactive imagination I had thought up a semi-decent one. Unfortunately, shortly thereafter my overactive imagination was halted and crushed brutally by some theory in differential equations involving multiple variables, and I've yet to fully recover from that... But I guess I'll write something up. I think this will be the first and last time anyone will ever hear of this.
I figured I'd base this off of playing EFZ, since I always thought it would be rather interesting to have some kind of plotline revolve around it. The only "story" I ever heard that came from EFZ involves some class A/B/C and torture issue which seems rather weird... Well, mine is more of a strange Pokemon/Fate-Stay Night combination set in a fantasy world (And maybe that's based off RO...>.>). I'll just try to express it in a letter that the "author" of the story(ies?) wrote (he's not necessarily the main character):

Dear Sir.

I apologize for not having written to you recently; as you are aware, as an alchemist and a traveller I am constantly busy observing and recording down many new sites and exciting events that may happen along my travels. There has been one discovery in particular that I find extremely incredible and fascinating, and I felt it necessary to write to you about it.
Have you ever heard of familiars? Perhaps you had imagined them to be pets of some beings such as wizards. Coincidentally, I had thought so too until I recently arrived upon a small town with a rather outstanding castle. The inhabitants provided me with generous hospitality when I told them of my occupation and purpose of travels; they even provided me with access to their main library after some rather... particular events. But what was most astonishing was what happened after that; upon browsing through the ancient literature, I stumbled upon a summoning spell and after attempting to study more about this strange old incantation, figured it would be best to, um, try it out for myself. I figured that, though the odds were low and there was little chance it would accomplish anything, I might learn something from conducting the spell...
Well... something DID come out of the spell, and it came out triumphantly with a large explosion of a strange, thick liquid. But more surprising than that, was the appearance of a small, well dressed girl, looking around curiously as if she had just woken up and didn't know where she was, staring first around her surroundings and then onto me. I was completely astounded and did not know what to do.
As if to complicate things further, one of the head knights of the palace had come by to see what had happened, then, upon laying his eyes on the girl and myself, became remarkably hostile. At first I had thought he had mistaken the event for something else, but on the contrary, he knew exactly what had happened and, even more to my astonishment, materialized himself girl similar to the one I had just summoned, though she was equipped with a sword while mine had no weapon.
Now, the head knight I never thought had a particular liking for me, nor did I admire his rather pompous attitude, but the seriousness of his appearance and the murderous commands he gave to his accomplice in attacking the girl shocked me into immobility. Indeed, had it not been for another (!) girl wielding a spear, and a rather intellectual-looking figure who seemed to have just past by and saw what was going on, I wouldn't have known what to do...
It was then on I learned everything from this intellectual man. What I had summoned was a familiar, and this was a rather unique event since there are not many, apparently, that have the ability to summon such nymphs. All familiars have a class, and within the class have a specialty; the summoning of a familiar is seems somewhat akin to what the type of person is. I, apparently, had summoned a faerie-type familiar, with a specialty in animation; she seems capable of controlling movement of liquids and creating lifelike entities out of otherwise inanimate objects. (Its a rather particular skill, I must admit...) The head knight that had attacked me was of a Warrior type with a specialty in one-handed swords, whereas the intellectual's familiar was also of a Warrior type but weilded a spear.
In all of such a strange turn of events, I have now ended up travelling with them to learn more of this phenomenon. I've seen many things along the way: That the knight seems adamant on one day defeating his one idol, another great knight with the same familiar class and specialty as he has; that there exists, somewhere, an "ultimate" familiar that some have said was somewhat related to mine (?), as well as meeting others with familiars. Recently a rather large and burly young man is accompanying us with his own familiar (a fighter type, I believe? And quite powerful). I hope this does not seem too unusual to you, and I hope that someday I can stop by and show you how such unique and fascinating beings these things are.

With best regards.
*----
(haha, no name for the author yet :p)


Hmm, I guess this basically says I'm too obsessed with EFZ right now :p Although, I thought it would be neat, because saying "HEY I SUMMONED MISUZU LOLZ" would have looked rather dumb, so I thought I would split most of them into "class and specialty"... maybe someday I'll list all the characters and what exact class and specialty they are.... HAHAHA yea right :p

No comments: