14.10.06

Kanon

This show rocks. I can tell it will rock. With the creators from Air, Kyon voice actor as the new Yuuichi, and doubling the series length, its going to be eyecandy throughout the entire season, I tell you.

Well, because it's now 26 episodes, I can tell that the series is going at a rather slow pace. Unlike the first verison of Kanon, which introduces a few characters and scenarios immediately, Kanon 2006 seems to be going at an almost painfully leisurely case, but with so much eyecandy around and a hit of humor, its certainly endurable. (notlike futakoi alternative *cough*) But in any case.

The first episode of Kanon has a REMARKABLE amount of symbolism and foreshadowing, as anyone who basically just even watched the first version of Kanon would be able to tell. They introduce all the signficant characters of Kanon and a few minor ones as well, probably teasing Kanon fans out there and making them want more. Indeed, the first Kanon was rather Mediocre, but I have high hopes for this series...

So the series will probably be released at a slow rate as well, but considering the immense load of work I have to do this semester, I'm not too bothered with it. I'll just be rather annoyed that some people will be able to watch Kanon a bit earlier than me, but I'll be happy to indulge in a weekend afternoon when school gets out, full of Kanon goodness.

A few other random notes. The voice of Sayuri, as a friend once told me, is done by the same voice actor as the one who did Misuzu. And with Sayuri's cameo, I can tell... holy crap she does sound like Misuzu o.o all she needs is a bunch of "Gaos" and she can be the perfect Misuzu clone... oh well.

In celebration of Kanon, I need to work on my Makoto combos!!

No comments: