18.8.06

Da Capo Second Season

An average series. I personally wouldn't reccommend it to anyone unless they're into the moe trend... still, its pretty fun to watch. Sadly, I don't think Kotori is as ferverently, uh, appealing as I did before, but I still like her. I think she's the best character in Da Capo... that would probably never change. :x She doesn't deserve to be beaten by Nemu. And plus, Miharu looks way better in a lab coat than Nemu does (it showed a bit at the ending credits) and not only that, I bet Miharu is in charge of research, not just some nurse's job... should try looking for pictures of Miharu in a lab coat... :( Well, ranking the girls in Da Capo, I think it would probably be something like:

1. Kotori
2. Miharu (for the lab coat)
3. Alice or Aisia (If Aisia wasn't a girl, I would stab her with an ice pick for her stupidity... but somehow because she is one, her stupidity only makes her look cute :( )
4. Nemu
5. Sakura
6. Manga girl (Not a fan of girls with glasses, at least not in anime...)
7. Mako (too spunky)
8. Moe or the shrine lady ("mature" doesn't appeal as much to me)

Wai! And now we wait for Da Capo 2!

No comments: