14.8.06

My short opinion of Fate-Stay NIght so far

Superior artwork. SUPERIOR artwork. Its very pretty. :)

Plotline, hmm. I'm not too sure right now. It does seem kind of slow, and I heard the ending sucked. :( Kind of disappointing.

Concept, reminds me of those written message board RPGs that I sometimes do. Probably not so, but it just does, for whatever reason.

Music: The opening is like, eh, not that great sounding to me. The ending ASBOLUTELY ROCKS. Unfortunately my connection is rather lousy right now so I can't get the ending from Nipponsei. :( sob sob.

Characters: My opinions on them in 5 words or less.
Shiho- Freakin Moron.
The other Mage girl- Eh, too spunky.
Archer- Needs a bow...
Lancer- The egotistical type.
Ilya- BEST LOLI OF THE YEAR
Beserker- Ironically paired with loli. Awesome.
Rider- Unusually attractive to me.
Shinji- Stupid like Shiho.
Caster- Needs more screentime.
Assassin- Traditional Bishonen.
Saber- Makes Crusaders look good :P

I'm on episode 13 btw.

Guardian Elements (changed the name from Elementalors) updated a bit:
http://enigmatic-cube.blogspot.com/2005_07_01_enigmatic-cube_archive.html

No comments: