8.1.07

LEVEL 99

My bard reached level 99 two days ago! Though not a particularly remarkable event considering how easy it is to get 99 by hydroing or Biolabbing, the fact that I had to pretty much do it the old fashioned DS way due to my level 6 Magic Strings made it a bit more tedious but the payoff was a bit more fun, at least. :D
The 99 party did not go quite as planned... whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to the opinions of my friend who took part in the party. :p We found GTB accidentally which caused a whole lot of problems until we finally got it under control...it would have been cool if I had MVPed and levelled, but that wasn't the case either... :/ well regardless I did level shortly after and got to 99. I suppose the good thing was that I didn't die during my 99 party, so all's well that ends well.
Now, the fun part!! Analyzing my stats at 99!!! YESSSSS

W/Bless+Agi
STR: 12 +12 (Extra points, used it so I can carry more arrows/loot)
AGI: 82+29 (Main method of defense; with this I can get full effect of IR even without Agi)
VIT: 1+3 (1 VIT FTW!!)
INT: 46+15 (A lot more int I thought I would be getting. :D SP Recovery still sucks though :( )
DEX: 99+51 (Self Explanatory)
LUK: 2+4 (An accident that turned out not too bad since I get 1 extra crit)

HP: 4918 (Not even 5k with Pupa armor on... >.>)
SP: 1048 (w/o bless... bwahaha over 1k SP :3)

Flee: 230 (w/Agi Up, enough to dodge Lolis... we all know how much they like to hit on me :p)
ASPD, with Conc Pot, Agi Up, and Soul Linked IR: 184 (Instrument), 189 (unequipped), 175 (Bow, doesn't get boost from IR ;o; )
Crit: 3 (13 with Gloria!!)
Def: 28 + 4 (lol >.>)
Atk: 282 + 25 (I just realized I still don't know the exact calculations for Attack :( )
Mdef: 0 + 61 (YES I'm protected from Magic!)
MAtk: 125-205 (I WILL JT YOUUUUUUU)
Hit: 251 w/bless (I CAN HIT ANYTHING well not really. *coughMVPSuperFleecough*)
Status Point: 0 (Yup, I used all of it :p)
Weight: 3060 (More arrows ftw!)

Finally, thanks to ALL for everyone's support! As far as I know no one really held any grudge or engaged in serious drama with me, and I'm grateful for that. I would rather have 3 long years of levelling but fun rather than 6 months of horrid drama with speedy (boring) hydro levelling. People from TL, People from Niff, Allies from WoE, Ixis, and Spats were all very helpful in supporting and helping me 99!

...This almost sounds like the end of an Anime season XD Well in a way it is, coming next season: EngiMatikul, Transcend! :O

No comments: