10.1.07

Overview of my Classes

So while I'm sitting here recovering SP on my bard, I figured I'll go over a brief overview of my classes this semester.

Biochemistry- The "main course" of the semester, so to speak. Like Ochem of last semester, this is the course that I'm going to be most devoted to the entire semester. Right now they're just going over review stuff, though. Such as drilling into our heads for the millionth time that Evolution exists and our cells ate bacteria that we now call Mitochondria... memorizing structures is going to take quite a bit of work though.
Cell Biology- THERE ARE ONLY TWO TESTS AND THAT'S IT. ONE MIDTERM, ONE FINAL, BOTH WORTH THE SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS. I'M SO FREAKIN SCARED OF THIS CLASS. :( Aside from that, the content seems really interesting to me. Too bad half your grade is dependent on one test you take.
Computer Simulation for BME- I really haven't gotten immersion into this class to know how it will go. I'm hoping it will be fairly easy so I don't have to focus on it too much, but then again people said EE was easy and I had really hard time with it... well oh well. We'll see how it goes.
Topics in Neuroscience: This could be the funnest GE I have to take. This could be the most work in a GE class that I have to do. This could be both. I anticipate the future.
Honors Seminar: Same as the year before. Not much to talk about here.
Lab: Same as I have been doign pretty much for the lats year except now I have to write a report about it. Greeeaattt :/

On side notes, I have a 3 exam week once in my schedule, and two of them are on the same day. To make things worse, one of those exams on the same day is my Cell Biology exam... This year will be fun...

No comments: