10.10.03

Coffee!!!

...is not what it appears.
You know what's strange? ADHD medication is a stimulant. This means that if a non-ADHD person takes the medication, he'll act like an ADHD person. And vice versa. Guess what Coffee does to me. Yup. It paralyzes me. Well, not literally but, I feel like I can't move after I drank coffee for a while. It doesn't feel good. I am naturally caffinated. But some how if I drink something like Coke, I get rather sluggish. At least, compared to my usual self. Caffine seems to have an inverse effect on me. Its like my other rather hyperactive friend: if he doesn't have sugar, boy does his hyperactive state go up.
PMA ran into some font problems with my site. My site runs in percentage-wise fonts, meaning its based off the original h1, h2, etc. fonts only with x% the size of the original. In other words, read my blog in medium sized text under the view menu, dangit!
Thomas- I have two orals next week! (presentations)
Box (later to be known as Guai)- I also have to finish Scrapped Princess
Engi- Who knows when I have my Piano performance!

Eer... more explanations on these characters on the side tables... coming soon... eventually..

No comments: