26.10.03

I should be doing work...

Lalala. So much work these days, its like, I finish something and they immediately give me something twice that amount to do for the next day. :/ So needless to say, this rather unviewed blog had been unupdated. So what's going on? Well... I lost 4 chess games in the last two days. -_- Haven't been too lucky these days eh?
Gonna go on an Anime hiatus... not quitting, just waiting until there's time to watch them all at one time.
Oh! Mathology and Mathophysics! These are awesome subjects! Well, actually, just Mathology. Lets just say this. I see myself as a Mathologist, while I see practically everyone else in my class as Mathophysists. AND BEST OF ALL, IT EXPLAINS THE ENIGMA OF WHY I DON'T LIKE PHYSICS BUT LOVE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY MATHOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll comment more when I find time to write and think. :P -Thomas

No comments: