9.10.03

Music

Music.
Music is blissful. So is sleep. But that will be for another speech. Playing on the Piano can be relaxing... when you're playing it right. Otherwise it can be frustrating. Listening to music is always a great way to relax. However, despite me being a extremely musical person, I cannot think when music is on. Its like Music kills brain cells or something. I become so... dumb when I'm listening to music. Not dumb as in retarded, I'm typing this and listening to music. More like, I can't concentrate and my mind wanders... (another speech in the future). In any case, music is sort of like drugs. You take it to feel relaxed, but you can't do ANYTHING while playing music. Withdrawals include songs stuck in your head and thus continue not being able to do anything. And Insomnia. Occurs frequently, especially since I listen at nighttime before bed. I'll be awake in my bed for a while today...

Look at the pwetty tables! I can do SO MUCH WITH THIS I FEEL SO HAPPY... Ok More will come...eventually.

EDIT: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TITLES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: