7.10.03

Just to make this blog look historic, my personal opinions on the candidates of Recall Day in California, October 7th, 2003.

Davis- The poor, victimized governor that is being recalled. Seriously, he only tried to help California; the teacher's weren't complaining when he increased pay and school budget a few years earlier yes?
Bustemente- It just may be me and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I dont' trust a short fat Mexican in the governor's office too much... again, sorry if I offended anyone. Also, The whole fact that he's running IN CASE the recall is done... backstabber...
McClintok- I heard he was like Bush. :/
Schwarzenegger- "Communism is bad. Marx is evil." You freakin' politically inept strong man. And he's winning too. We're gonna be terminated.
Pryce or Watts- COLLEGE PRIDE!!! CHEM INSTRUCTOR OR COLLEGE STUDENTS IN OFFICE NOW!!!!

No comments: